Music lovers will say that Spotify Login is without a doubt, the best music streaming app ever. Spotify Sign In is the first and necessary step to use the streaming service. It is one of the most popular music streaming apps in the world. You will find an elaborate explanation of the Spotify Login procedure. We will also show you how to register for an account if you are a new user.
Spotify is a Swedish application developed on 23rd April 2006 but launched in 2008. Spotify Technology SA owns and manages the company with its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. It provides service in most parts of Europe and Americas, New Zealand, Australia, and some parts of the Asian continent.
We will get more into the details about the streaming service in the next parts of this post. You will also find out how you can access your account on a mobile device and on a PC.
Spotify Login on PC
Most of the people in the world us who use the app use the Android or iOS App version. But little do they know that they can also use the web player on their PCs and laptop as well. If you have an account on Spotify Log In, then you will be able to access your account and media library on your PC as well. Find the login steps below.
- You will need a browser on your PC to open the website of Spotify Login.
- Click on this link or use this URL to go to the official website: open.spotify.com
- Once you reach the link, click on “Log In” to go to the login portal.
- Enter your email or username and then type in the password.
- Check the Remember Me box and you won’t have to log in every time you open the web player.
- Finally, tap on the Login button and you will see your media library on the screen.
By following these steps, you can gain access to your music library. After that, all you have to do is start listening to your songs on your laptop or PC.
Spotify Sign In on Android
As you may know, most people use Spotify Login on their smartphone. Android is the most popular smartphone OS in the world. The app is available in the Play Store for free.
- Open Google Play on your Android device.
- Now, search for Spotify on your device and hit the search button.
- Find the app and then select it from the search results.
- tap on the Install button to download and install the app on your device.
- Once the installation is complete, you have to open the app.
- Enter your Spotify Login details in the spaces provided.
- Finally, tap on the sign in button.
Following these steps, you can listen to songs for free or you can also subscribe to a plan. Both the versions have different features, and that is a discussion for another time.
Spotify Log In on iPhone
iPhone is the most popular smartphone brand in the world. It is very much popular in the Western Countries.
- The app is also available in the App Store for iOS.
- Open the app store and search for the app.
- Tap on the “Get” button and then tap on “Install”.
- The app will be installed in a couple of seconds.
- Open the app and then simply login with your credentials.
The same process can also be used for other iOS devices such as the iPad and the iPod touch.
This brings us to the conclusion of the article on Spotify Login. Logging in isn’t that difficult of a task but the main aim of this post was to let people know that they can use Spotify Online on more than a single platform. For more info, visit Login Guides.