Apple has the iCloud Login for users who want to save their data on the iCloud Account Login App. It is the official online cloud storage facility for Apple users. It was first launched in October 2011 and currently has more than 780 million users. This post on iCloud Login will help you understand how to use it and log into it.
As you might know, every Apple user has an Apple ID for login purposes. It can be used to log into every official Apple App such as the iTunes Store, the iOS App Store as well as the iCloud cloud computing service. It is hugely popular because of its features and high-end security.
We will talk more about the app’s specifics and how you can access your account with the cloud-based storage app. You will get to know how the app works and what you need to do to make it work.
What is iCloud Login?
iCloud is Apple’s official cloud storage website on which users can save their data. It is very useful in making data backups of important documents, music, and photos. Once you save anything on iCloud Account Login app, you can download it on your iOS, Windows, and MacOS devices. Moreover, you only need a single ID to use across all the devices.
Initially when users sign up for the services, they get 5GB of free storage. However, this storage can be expanded up to 50GB to 200GB by purchasing the extra space according to your necessities. Another great thing about it is that you can share any of your data with other users. If you lose your device or if it gets stolen, you can recover all the data if you have backed it up on cloud storage.
iCloud Sign In official
The iCloud Sign In procedure is a very simple one that doesn’t need any special skills. All you need is your Apple ID and log in with it on your device. Once you sign in with your Apple ID, you will have access to every Apple App that needs you to log in. There are different guides below to help you understand the iCloud Login process.
Using the website
- Open the official website of iCloud Account Login from here.
- Once you get there, you will see the space for entering the ID.
- Type your Apple ID in the space, and click on the arrow beside it.
- A new field will appear where you have to enter your password.
- Provide your Apple password and then click on the arrow in that field.
- The “Keep me signed in” option will remember your ID for the next time you log in.
On iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- On the iOS devices, you just need to log into your Apple ID.
- This will spontaneously log you into all the other apps as well, including iCloud.
- For the iCloud Login, open the Settings menu on your device.
- Tap on Sign in to <your device name>.
- Now simply log in with your iCloud Login credentials.
- You can also use the two-step authentication login method.
- In this, you will receive a 6 digit code that you have to enter to log in.
- MacOS is many people’s go-to computer for all their activities.
- The iCloud Login process here is a lot simpler than the last one.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the MacOS.
- Now, go to System Preferences on your Mac.
- Select iCloud and then use your Apple ID details to log in.
- That’s it. That is all you need for the iCloud Sign In process.
This completes our login guides for the different devices that Apple has to offer to its users. We hope that the guides will be helpful to you for completing the login process. Furthermore, if you happen to forget your password, then you can recover it with the help of the “Forgot Apple ID or Password?” link on the Login page.
This brings us to the conclusion of the post iCloud Login. We have explained to you how to log into your account on the different iOS devices including the website method which can be used on a Windows PC. If you need any extra help, make sure to leave us a message on Loginn Tutorials.