GoDaddy is a web hosting and domain registration company that allows you to buy custom domains for your website. The customers can make an account and then log into it to manage their account on the official website. In this post, we are going to talk about GoDaddy Email Login procedure.
GoDaddy was established by the Bob Parsons in 1997 in Baltimore, Maryland. Its current headquarters are in Scottsdale, Arizona in the US. GoDaddy is a domain registrar and also provides email and web hosting. Our main focus today will be “email hosting”.
In the next section, we will show you the detailed procedure of GoDaddy Email Login.
GoDaddy Email Sign Up Process
GoDaddy Email provides email hosting on top of web hosting and domain registration. It is the largest domain provider and also offers an extensive tool-set for building websites. They manage over 70 million domains all over the world and there are over 16 million paying customers to their name.
See Synchrony Bank Login Guide
This proves beyond a doubt that GoDaddy is one of the best domain registrars in the world. Let us see how to sign up for an account on the website.
- First of all, you need to open a browser on your PC or a mobile device with good internet connectivity.
- This method will work on a PC and on a smartphone or a tablet.
- Click on the following link in order to reach the official website of GoDaddy Login.
GoDaddy Official Website
- The link will take you to the official login page of the website.
- If you already have an account, then well and good. But if you don’t have one, then you need to follow the steps below.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Create an account”.
- It will open up the registration page with all the instructions.
- You have two methods to sign in; one with Facebook and the other one with your email.
- If you want to go with Facebook, click on the Facebook tab and you will have to sign in with your Facebook login credentials.
- Follow the next bunch of steps to continue and create an account.
- Otherwise, fill in your email, name, and all the other details in order to create the account.
- Finally, click the Create Account button at the bottom of the screen to finish the process.
This will create your account on GoDaddy and you will be able to login to your account without any hiccups. Next, we will discuss the Email Login Procedure.
GoDaddy Email Login
Once you have created an account, you can then log into your account. But for the email login process, you are going to need more than just an account. You are going to have to buy a domain for your web hosting and also the email hosting services. Only then you can carry out the Email Login.
You might like DFCU Login
Follow these steps to log into your GoDaddy Email Account.
- Open up a web browser and click on the following link in order to go to the email login page.
- The link will take you directly to the email login page.
- It is necessary to have a domain so that you can do the Login on the email page.
- Enter your email address (yourname.@yourdomain.com) and then the password.
- You can choose to keep yourself signed in on the page with the help of the check-box just below the password field.
- Click on the Sign In button once you’ve filled up the fields and you the Email Login process will be complete.
So, that is how you log in on GoDaddy Email hosting website. Having a domain is necessary in order to do the email login on the website. You can even recover your password if you have forgotten it. Just click “I forgot” beside password and you will be able to recover the password in some easy and simple steps.
That’s it for the GoDaddy Login Procedure. In this post, we have explained the sign up as well as the Login method. We hope that you have understood the process well enough to do it yourself. If you think you are going to need any help with it, then you can contact us at Go Daddy Login.